Enhance your chin with dermal fillers for a slimmer, more proportionate face
Treatments take less than 15 minutes.
Chin fillers from $329 per ml
Results are immediate, maximal effect at 2 weeks, lasts 6-24 months.
Chin Filler Injections
Jut your stuff! Using chin fillers you can create a more commanding chin, which has the benefit of helping you come across as more self-assured, knowledgeable and thereby be taken more seriously. Chin fillers are a fantastic treatment for a weak chin, because they look very natural and are safer and have no downtime unlike surgical implants.
If you have a small chin or feel your face is too round, chin filler helps you to create a more defined chin and bring your chin into proportion with the rest of your face. In this way (perhaps counter-intuitively) adding filler to your chin can actually have a slimming effect on your face.
Medical Injectables offer the best chin filler injections in Wollongong and Orange, NSW. Our trained medical professionals can provide the perfect look you desire.
Dermal fillers are almost entirely composed of a naturally occurring molecule called hyaluronic acid, which is produced just below the skin to give it elasticity and structure.
The goal of dermal filler treatments is to precisely restore the hyaluronic acid where it is lost and use it as a volumiser for deep creases. So whether you are restructuring the shape of your chin to compensate for a weak chin, to reduce the effect of double chin, or to manage chin dimples, dermal fillers can help you
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We only use premium, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved dermal filler injectables and included with every procedure is a complimentary results review appointment.
Chin Filler Injection Pricing
Entry Level Filler - $329 per ml
Entry level fillers typically last for 6 months. The amount of filler required to achieve your look will be confirmed at your consultation.
Mid Range Filler - $449 per ml
Mid-range fillers typically last for 12 months. The amount of filler required to achieve your look will be confirmed at your consultation.
Premium Filler - From $549 per ml
Premium fillers typically last for 18 months. The amount of filler required to achieve your look will be confirmed at your consultation.
Site-specific Premium Filler - From $649 per ml
Premium-range fillers typically last for 18 months. The amount of filler required to achieve your look will be confirmed at your consultation.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We only use premium, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved anti-wrinkle injectables and included with every procedure is a complimentary results review appointment.
Meet your doctor
Dr. Django Nathan has been practicing cosmetics for five years while working in general practice in rural hospitals and clinics.
Together with his studies in bio-nanotechnology and his interest in helping patients become their best selves, Dr. Nathan has a unique perspective and experience in cosmetic injectables which has lead him to found Medical Injectables in Wollongong and Orange, NSW.
Dr Nathan and his team of professionals are here to listen to your concerns and help you achieve the look you desire and deserve. Simply use the contact form below to get started with your fee-free, no-obligation initial consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Chin Fillers
How much does dermal filler cost in Australia?
The cost of dermal fillers varies dramatically between clinics. 1ml of dermal filler in Australia can cost as little as $200.00 and as much as $1000.00 or more. This wide variation in price depends on how long you want the filler to last for (with longer lasting fillers typically being more expensive), who is performing the filler administration (doctors are more qualified and therefore more expensive than nurses), the brand of filler, and the type of clinic (boutique and more specialised clinics are often more expensive than large chains).
Different areas being treated with fillers require various amounts of filler. The quality of the filler is also a factor that affects both price and duration of the result. At Medical Injectables, we take the time to discuss your needs and goals and provide a custom plan for your treatment, at which time the cost for the treatment of your circumstances will be confirmed.
What are the risks of dermal fillers?
The majority of patients do not experience any side effects and the risks are minimal. There are some common and uncommon side effects that can occur, however effects vary from person to person.
Common side effects include
- Redness usually resolving in 24 hours
- Swelling in the treatment area which resolves within 5 days
- Tenderness may persist for up to 2 weeks
- Lumpiness due to product migration
- Itching in the treatment area
- Bruising which can last 7-10 days but may last longer
- Rarely, the filler can occlude an artery and needs to be immediately reversed
What works better on the chin, anti-wrinkle or filler?
In summary, dermal filler can be used to re-model the structure of the face, while anti-wrinkle can is generally used to correct wrinkles caused by muscle action.
A crumpled or crepe-like appearance of the chin can be reversed with anti wrinkle, or dermal filler.
Are dermal fillers safer than anti-wrinkle injections?
Filler and anti-wrinkle (botulinum toxin injections) procedures are generally considered very safe, especially when performed by experienced practitioners. Adverse events are extremely rare, although they are possible. Generally speaking, most cosmetic injector practitioners consider anti-wrinkle injections to be safer than fillers. There are several reasons for this:
1. Anti-wrinkle products have the same consistency as water, so if they are accidentally injected into a blood vessel, they will not cause it to become blocked. Blocked blood vessels means that the tissue that the vessel was supplying with oxygen is no longer being supplied, and can die. This can occur very rarely with dermal filler, because it is a gel with a consistency thicker than water, and is called a “vascular occlusion”. It needs to be reversed immediately with an enzyme called “hyaluronidase”, that breaks up dermal filler and restores blood flow.
2. Botulinum toxin products have been injected and studied over many years and are used safely in both medical and cosmetic procedures, and although this is true of dermal filler as well, the literature available for botulinum injections appears to be broader.
3. Allergic, granulomatous, and auto-immune reactions appear to be slightly more common with dermal filler than with anti-wrinkle, although it is extremely rare to see any of these reactions with either product.
4. Anti wrinkle products only last 3 months, while dermal fillers usually last at least 6 months or longer. So if you’re happy with the result, dermal fillers will last longer, but if you’re not happy with their result, you’ll have it for longer.
5. Taking out dermal filler often involves destroying the natural hyaluronic acid that a person might have in the area they want their filler removed. This can take quite some time to grow back. On the other hand, there is no forced reversal available for anti-wrinkle, the only solution if you are unhappy with the result is to wait a few months for your affected muscles to re-strengthen.